Part Time Evening Custodian
St. Paul the Apostle Parish is seeking a part time evening Custodian, 18–20 hours per week.
Responsibilities include: routine cleaning of the school facilities including classrooms, offices & bathrooms and garbage disposal.
The particular responsibilities will include but not be exclusively limited to the following:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 3:30 to 7:30 pm
• Classrooms –Vacuum, wipe & polish the sinks, restock towels dispenser, & empty all trash cans
• Vacuum school hallways & entryways
• Clean, sanitize & restock bathrooms
• Mop kitchen, wipe & polish the sinks, restock towels dispenser and take out all trash
• Mop out Preschool & Kindergarten rooms plus the hallway floor in front of kitchen.
• Clean & sanitize around doorways, door handles, light switches, etc.
• Weekly empty class rooms & offices recycling bins and put in papergator. .
• Turn off all lights & lock all doors.
• Additional Covid 19 related cleaning requirements
The qualified person will need:
• 1-2 years of successful work experience in a relevant field
• Qualified candidates must be able to communicate and work well with others
• Have flexibility to accommodate the scheduling needs of the parish & school
• Support the Mission of St. Paul the Apostle Parish
Commensurate with qualifications and experience
You may submit your resume, along with a diocesan employment application located here, via email to the Parish Manager, Meghan Brennan at email@example.com.