Skip to content
Overview of Volunteer Opportunities
- Room Parents coordinate with volunteers to provide class parties. They also assist classroom teachers with anything else they may need.
- Hospitality Committee works to provide food for teachers’ dinner during November Parent/Teacher Conferences. May include other events as needed.
- Hot Lunch helps serve lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the year, the time commitment is from 11:00 – 12:30. Help with serving the students and a quick clean up.
- Library Aides work reading aloud to the students and assist students in checking out books.
- Other committees are formed based on that years need for party planning such as Daddy-Daughter Dance, Mother-Son Night, Family fun activities, etc.
What does Home & School Fund?
Home and School hosts one fundraiser “The Cougar Dash” every year and then plans and pays for numerous school events and teachers needs:
- Daddy Daughter Dance (zero admission fee)
- Mother Son Bowling (zero admission fee)
- 5th Grade Camp Manitou-Lin Trip (zero admission fee)
- Teacher Mini Grants
- Middle School Orientation Treat
- Ambassador Dinner
- Welcome Back Coffee
- Back to School gifts for staff
- CC Football Game Tailgate
- Trunk or Treat
- The Price is Right (Catholic Schools Week)
- Teacher Conference Meals
- Coffee & Donuts with St. Nick
- Staff Christmas gifts
- Santa Secret Shop
- Cannonsburg Tubing
- Roller Skating Party
- Shrove Tuesday Breakfast
- Teacher Appreciation Week (food & gifts)
- 8th Grade Rosebushes
- Philippians Award
- Cougar Dash
- Room Parent Communications
- Caring Hands (meal train)