“Saint Paul the Apostle Catholic School seeks to inspire the future leaders of this world on a daily basis through teaching the whole child – mind, body, and spirit. It is my mission to motivate, encourage and empower each and every member of our school community to continue our mission of excellence as students, children of God, educators, parent-partners, community partners, and lifelong learners.”
- Master’s Degrees American College of Education in curriculum instruction and development, and in educational leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree – Saint Mary’s College in Notre Dame, IN
- Graduate – Catholic Central High School, Grand Rapids, MI
- Graduate – Saint Paul the Apostle Catholic Grade School, Grand Rapids, MI
- 13 years of experience as an educator. Godwin Heights Public Schools, eleven years, teacher and instructional specialist
- 2 years – teacher in Chicago Public Schools
- A lifelong member of Saint Paul the Apostle Catholic Parish.