St. Paul’s offers a nutritious Hot Lunch program now served 5 days/week! Teachers are also treated to custom salads 4 days per week! The due date to order and purchase lunch is two weeks prior to the date of service. If you have questions or would like to volunteer to prep or serve lunch, please contact the school office a email@example.com.
St. Paul the Apostle School has partnered with BOONLI to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows you to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Go to: https://secure.boonli.com (bookmark this page)
- Click Create an Account: Password is: SPA451
- Enter information and click Submit
- Enter information for your students, Add Profile. Repeat for any additional students
- Click I’m Done and Sign In
FAQ/PROGRAM INFO – (also available online once you are logged in to your account)
- FOOD or POLICY (Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations): email firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll get back to you right away.
- PAYMENT INFORMATION The program accepts payment by Debit Card, Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard & Discover or Personal Check.
- MINIMUM ORDER FEE: A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00 – for new and changed orders.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (help navigating the site): email email@example.com
Thank you for participating in our school lunch program!
Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
Check Payments Make checks payable to: St. Paul the Apostle School and send to 2750 Burton SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- Ordering for more than 1 person? Please be sure to add all items for your student(s) into the shopping cart BEFORE checking-out.
- Changes or additional orders: You will not be able to make changes or place additional orders until your check is received by the school and your payment is recorded. Once your payment is recorded, you will be able to order/make changes providing the ordering period is still open.
- EASY ORDERING Your student eats lunch almost every day? Click the daily special then check the STAR, this will copy all meals (except sub days) to your cart. Then you can go into your cart and remove days you do NOT want lunch. You will still need to go select sub days to choose options and move to cart.